- Pressurized Heat Pipe Balcony Solar Water Heater
Categories Balcony Solar Water Heater Album View larger image Brand Inlightsolar Model INLIGHT-BHP Type Heat pipe Pressure Pressurized Circulation Type Indirect / Closed Loop (Active) Heating System Thermosyphon (Passive) Connection Type Split Installation Wall Mounted Housing Material High-quality color steel/ stainless steel Certification CE, RoHS, ISO9001:2008 Capacity 150 solar water heater application Domestic hot water Unit Price US $ 300-1,000 / set Update Time 2020-04-03Detail Information
Balcony Solar Water Heater,Technical Parameters:
12 / 15 / 18 / 20 / 25 / 30
Threei-target tube, copper heat pipe, aluminum fin
Copper flow passage, rockwool/PU insulation, Aluminium alloy
100 ~ 500L for inner storage tank
Food-grade stainless steel SUS304-2B
High-quality red copper coil Φ12X1.0mm (if any)
Polyurethane integrated foam-forming 50mm
Color steel plate / Stainless steel / PVDF
1.8 ~ 2.0mm
Aluminium alloy plate
Workstation system, Electric heater, E-Parts box, thermostat, Switch,
Anode magnesium bar, T/P valve, Relief valve
Balcony solar water heater description:
INLIGHT balcony solar water heater composes of balcony solar collector, storage water tank, workstation system, accessories and interconnecting pieces.
Balcony Heat Pipe Solar Collector:
1) Heat pipe solar collector for thermal collection, with a very quick start and super heat collecting and exchange efficiency.
2) No water flows into vacuum tubes, system works well with withdrawal of one or several heat pipe vacuum tubes
3) Efficiency generated about 55% in summer and 42% in winter more than that of normal glass vacuum tube.
4) Modularized collector, arbitrary combination with architectural structure, adaptable to either slope or flat roof structure, maintenance free system
Pressurized Water Tank:
1) Inner water tank: Food-grade stainless steel SUS304-2B as inner tank keeps the water clean and drinkable, automatic argon-arc welding technics ensures no leakage and long lifespan (15 years)
2) Tank shell: Color steel plate as exterior shell, much durable and appealing. Stainless steel makes it a choice for higher requirements.
3) Insulation Layer: Germany-imported polyurethane Integrated-foaming with twice slaking treatment, preserves water temperature constantly
4) Pressurized water tank with super hydraulic pressure bearing makes your life more comfortable
5) Copper coil inside storage tank exchanges heat from collectors very efficiently, one more copper coil in tank could be connected with radiator or other devices for domestic heating, and could be connected with other heating devices such as gas to assist solar water heating.
1) An integrated system composes of intelligent controller, circulating pump, flow meter, relief valve, pressure gauge, expansion vessel, check valve
2) More intelligent operation, when temperature discrepancy between collector and water tank reaches set value, the controller shall start the circulation pump automatically for heat exchange, or start auxiliary heating element to assist solar water heating when less hot water presents
1) Electrical heater, as an auxiliary heating element in case of raining or snowing days so as to ensure a continous hot water supply
2) Anode magnesium Bar: soften hard water in system so as to protect storage tank and copper coil from water scale effectively
3) T/P valve, Stainless bolts & nuts, anti-aging rubber seal, pipe holder make their life as long as other parts of the system
3 years international responsibility for integrated system and 15 years for glass vacuum tubes due to original quality problems
Installation photo:Related Products