- Non pressurized Solar Water Heater projectDetail Information
Solar water heater project
Solar Hot Water Heating System consists of solar collectors, project storage tank, pipelines, controlling system, pumps and other accessories.
1) Firstly, all storage tanks shall be filled with cold water
2) The water in vacuum tubes then will be heated with solar radiation
3) In case the temperature in storage tank does not reach set value you want, then the auxiliary electrical heater would start to assist heating
4) Eventually the water in every solar water heaters will get heated enough as expected ready for use
1. Especially for large-scale hot water heating system, supplying hot water for apartments, hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, factories, swimming pools, and other places requiring large amount hot water use.
2. Very economical system and of good performance for a 15 years lifespan
3. Adaptable to different architecture structure installation
4. Anti-freezing system with good insulation to the pipelines
5. Easy installation and connection of solar collectors and pipelines
6. Able to be disigned to work with axuiliary heating devices to assist solar water heating
12 / 15 / 16 / 18 / 20 / 24 / 30 / 36
3.3 Borosilicate glass, magnetron spluttering selective coating
AL/AL-ALN(H)/AL-ALN(L)/ALN or Cu/SS-ALN(H)/SS-ALN(L)/ALN
70 ~ 400L for inner water tank
Food-grade stainless steel plate SUS304-2B
High-density polyurethane integrated foam-forming 50~60mm
Color steel plate
1.2 ~ 1.5mm thickness
Hot-dip galvanized steel plate
Stainless bolts & nuts, Silicon rubber seal, Dustproof rubber seal, Plastic pipe holder
Electrical heater, Intelligent controller / Assistant tank, Anod magnesium bar
Vacuum tube: Hail-resisting 3.3 borosilicate glass with high-tech single-target selective coating ensures an efficient solar collecting, tri-target vacuum tube with its patent interference coating makes the efficiency not only improved by 12% but also with a 380oC high temperature resistantce without peeling off the coating layer.
Inner water tank: Food-grade stainless steel SUS304-2B as inner tank keeps the water clean and drinkable, together with advanced argon arc welding technics to ensure it with a long lifespan (more than 15 years).
Water tank shell: Imported color steel plate, with its special coating treatment ensures a long life even to ocean coast weather.
Insulation Layer: High-density polyurethane integrated foam-forming with twice slaking treatment, preserves hot water temperature as long as 70~80 hours.
Supporting Bracket: Very strong hot-dip galvanized steel plate with a good weight bearing and wind resistance design (140 km/hr), painting or baking process ensures a super mechanical performance and corrosion resistance, easy installation, universal bracket suitable for either flat and slope roof installation.
Accessories: Stainless bolts & nuts, water-proof silicon rubber, anti-aging dustproof rubber seal, plastic pipe holder and ventilating cap to ensure their lives as long as other parts of the systemRelated Products