- Solar Vacuum Tube Series
- Flat Plate Solar Panel Series
- Balcony Solar Water Heater
- Solar Water Tank(Solar Boiler)
- Solar Controller
- Solar Pump Station
Flat Plate Collector for family
|Categories||Flat Plate Solar Collector|
|Album||View larger image|
|Working Pressure||10 bar|
|Aperture area||2 m2|
|Header Tube||All copper T2|
|Riser Tube||Copper & aluminum|
|Unit Price||US $ 50-300 / set|
flate plate collector
2000*1060*70 / 2000*1060*80 / 2000*1060*90
32kg / 33kg / 35kg accordingly
Float /tempered / tempered woven / low-iron tempered woven glass
Low iron tempered woven 3.2mm, other three 4mm
89%-91% for float glass and 85%-87% for tempered glass
Copper & aluminum
Absorptivity ≥95%, emissivity ≤20%
Copper & aluminum, δ=0.45mm
All copper T2, Φ25*0.6*1060mm, 2pcs
Copper & aluminum, Φ14*0.45, 7pcs
Glass wool+ benzene plate/glass wool+ high dense polyurethane foam
30mm, 40mm, 50mm thickness accordingly
Zincification plate 0.3mm / embossed aluminum back sheet 0.3mm
Metal elasticity proof, never become old
Flat plate solar collector is a device that absorbs solar energy from the sun and converts it into usable heat energy, the heat is normally absorbed by water in the loop, or a freeze-resistant water mixture, a kind of medium used to supplement hot water heating or house air heating.
1. Suitable for domestic, dormitories, parks, hotels, schools, public showers, swimming pools, restaurants and other sites requiring for large hot water use
2. Flat plate solar collector presents a tube plate structure with a high efficiency, pressurized, insolation resistant, reliable quality with 15 years lifespan.
3. Suitable for open or closed Loop (glycol-water) active solar water heating system.
4. Flat plate is suggested to be used in non-frozen area, in frozen area, it is suggested to be used in active closed loop system with anti-freezing liquid for heat exchange.
5. Easy installation on slope or flat roof with little maintenance needed.
6. The high absorption: αs ≥ 92%, low emissivity: εh ≤ 10%, daily thermal efficiency ηd ≥ 55%